9. Using Menu Functions
Set whether to give priority to focus or shutter release during Auto Focus.
• Different settings can be applied to different Focus Mode settings ([AFS/AFF], [AFC]).
Disables recording when focus is not achieved.
Performs recording while controlling the balance between focusing and
shutter release timing.
Enables recording even when focus is not achieved.
[Loop Movement Focus Frame]
When setting the AF area position or the MF Assist display position, you can now loop the
position from one edge to the other edge of the screen.
[AF Area Display]
This changes the AF area display setting to be applied when the Auto Focus Mode is set
] ([225-Area]) or [
Displays AF areas on the recording screen.
• AF areas are not displayed when [
Displays AF areas on the recording screen for just a few seconds after you
start using them.
• Even when [ON] is set, the same operation as [OFF] is performed in the following cases:
– When recording motion pictures
– When recording 6K/4K photos
– Creative Video Mode
], etc. ([Custom Multi]).
in [Custom Multi] is set to the default AF area setting.
] (225-Area) or [
] or [