5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Changing the Time Lapse Shot settings
You can change the settings in [Time Lapse/Animation] in the [Rec] menu.
• This function is not for use in a security camera.
• [Time Lapse Shot] is paused in the following cases.
– When the charge on the battery runs out
– Turning the camera off
During [Time Lapse Shot], you can replace the battery and the card, and then restart by
turning on this unit. (Note that pictures taken after the restart will be saved as a separate set of
group pictures) Turn off this unit when replacing the battery.
• When [Shooting Interval] is set to a longer value, if the camera turns off automatically while
waiting for the next recording, we recommend that you use Time Lapse Shot in Auto Focus
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When using [High Resolution Mode]
– When using [Multi Exp.]
Creating Stop Motion Pictures ([Stop Motion Animation])
A stop motion picture is created by splicing pictures together.
Set the drive mode dial to [
Display the setup screen.
• Switch to [Stop Motion Animation] if it is not selected.
Press the shutter button halfway to exit the menu.
• The recording screen will be displayed. You can also
perform the same operation by pressing [
recording screen is displayed.
Takes pictures automatically at a set recording interval.
This is for taking pictures manually, frame by frame.
(Only when [Auto Shooting] is set to [ON])
2/1: Select the item (second)
] until the