10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Playing back/saving images stored on the camera, or uploading them
on social media sites
Wireless connectivity required:
Connect to a smartphone.
Operate the smartphone.
• If the smartphone is already connected via Wi-Fi, proceed
to step 3.
1 (When connected via Bluetooth) Select [
2 (When connected via Bluetooth) Select [Remote
• Make a Wi-Fi connection automatically.
– (iOS devices) Depending on the connection status of the smartphone, you may need
to change the connected device on the Wi-Fi setup screen. Follow the on-screen
message on the smartphone to change the setting.
3 Select [
• You can switch the images to be displayed by
selecting the icon (A) on the top left of the screen.
To display images stored in the camera, select
[LUMIX(SD1)] or [LUMIX(SD2)].
(To play back the image)
4 Touch the image to enlarge it.
(To save the image or upload it on a social media site
or other web service)
5 Touch and hold an image, and drag it to save it.
• When you play a motion picture, image quality differs from
that of the actual recorded motion picture. In addition,
depending on the smartphone or conditions of use, the
image quality may deteriorate or the sound may skip during
motion picture or picture playback.
• An OS version of Android 7.0 or higher or iOS 10.0 or
higher is required to save pictures in RAW format.
• Depending on the smartphone or its OS version, pictures in
RAW format may not be displayed correctly.
• You cannot save the following types of images:
– Motion pictures in [AVCHD], [MP4] (only those with a size of [4K]) format
– 6K/4K burst files
– Images recorded with the Post Focus function