9. Using Menu Functions
You can add the image effects (filters) of Creative Control Mode.
[Rec] > [Filter Settings] > [Filter Effect]
Change the settings by using the touch screen
1 Touch [
2 Touch the item you want to set.
]: Image effect ON/OFF
]: Selects an image effect (filter)
]: Adjusts an image effect
• [Rough Monochrome]/[Silky Monochrome]/[Soft Focus]/[Star Filter]/[Sunshine] are not
available in the following cases.
– Creative Video Mode
– When recording motion pictures
• The available ISO sensitivity settings will be limited up to [ISO 3200].
The ISO sensitivity for [High Dynamic] will be fixed to [AUTO].
• When using [Filter Effect], you cannot use menus or recording functions not available in
Creative Control Mode.
For example, White Balance will be fixed to [AWB] and the flash will be set to [ Œ ] (forced flash
Not available in these cases:
• In the following case, [Filter Settings] does not work:
– When [High Speed Video] is set
– When using [4K Live Cropping]
– When recording in
[High Resolution Mode]