Loading Rolls on the Roll Holder
When printing on roll paper, attach the roll paper to the Roll Holder.
Roll paper comes in two types: 2-inch and 3-inch cores. If using 3-inch core roll paper, attach the 3-Inch
Paper Core Attachment to the Roll Holder and holder stopper.
• Set the roll on a table or other flat surface so that it does not roll or fall. Rolls are heavy, and dropping a
roll may cause injury.
• When handling the roll, be careful not to soil the printing surface. This may affect the printing quality.
We recommend wearing clean cloth gloves when handling rolls to protect the printing surface.
• Cut the edge of the roll paper if it is uneven, dirty, or has tape residue. Otherwise, it may cause feeding
problems and affect the printing quality. Be careful not to cut through any barcodes printed on the roll.
• Align the edges of the paper on both ends of the roll. This may cause feeding problems.
• For details on roll paper sizes and types that can be used, see
1. Push holder stopper lever (A) toward shaft to release lock, and while holding in position (B),
remove holder stopper from Roll Holder.
Sizes" or "Paper Information