• You can stack up to 10 sheets of A2 Portrait Glossy Photo Paper and 20 sheets of Heavyweight
Coated Paper HG with the basket in this position. If you stack more than this, it may damage the print
side of the paper or cause the basket to fall over.
• In the following cases, use as described in
2)". If printing multiple pages in these positions, print after removing each sheet.
• Paper other than Glossy Photo Paper/Heavyweight Coated Paper HG
• Printed materials other than A2 portrait
• Paper curls an extreme amount due to paper characteristics and printing environment
• If there is not much paper remaining on the roll, and the paper curls an extreme amount
Moving Printed Materials to Next Work Area Immediately (Position 5)
You can use the basket in the following position when moving the printed materials to the next work area
Move the basket rod (cord side) to the upper of the two pairs of attachment locations on the front of the
printer, extend the basket arm as far as possible in the angle shown. Next, adjust the length so that the
basket is pulled into this position.
• Be extra careful when using paper that tends to curl or is damaged easily in this position.
• With some types of paper, the leading edge may curl or bend during ejection. In this case, straighten
out the paper. Printed documents may be damaged if the paper is curled or bent.
• Depending on the paper, the paper may be caught between the output guide and the basket when
being ejected. In this case, fix the paper that is caught. If the paper is caught, printed documents may
"Using Without roll unit (Position
"Using With roll