The operation panel features a touch screen (A) and buttons (B).
Touch icons on the touch screen's HOME screen to select menus.
A. Touch screen
B. Buttons on the operation panel
Basic Touch Screen Operations
Tap the touch screen lightly or use other gestures to access various functions and settings.
• Note the following touch screen precautions to avoid malfunction or damage to the printer.
• Do not press hard against the touch screen.
• Do not press the touch screen with objects other than your finger, especially sharp objects, such
as pens, pencils, or nails.
• Do not touch the touch screen if your hands are wet or dirty.
• Do not place any objects on the touch screen.
• Do not apply a screen protector to the touch screen. Removing it may damage the touch screen.
Touch lightly and briefly with your fingertip.
Tap to select an item on the screen, for example.