Loading and Printing on Sheets
These are the basic steps for loading sheets and then printing.
Follow the steps below to load and print on sheets.
• For details on paper sizes and types that can be loaded, see
• Borderless printing is not supported on sheets. For the features and the main printing methods
available for sheet printing, see
1. Turn the printer on. (See
2. Complete settings in the printer driver for the type of paper and other details.
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
• How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window (Mac OS)
"Printing Options Using Rolls and
"Turning the Printer On and
Sizes" or "Paper Information List".