• If documents printed using Automatic, Eject, or manual cutting are short, rolls are advanced a specific
amount before cutting to prevent problems with cutting and paper ejection. This may create a wider
bottom margin, in some cases.
Cut rolls manually in the following cases:
Eject (when the paper surface is being scratched / to wait for ink to dry)
• When cutting wide printed documents after ejection, have two people support the documents. If the
paper drops, printed documents may be damaged.
• Do not lift the paper when holding printed documents before cutting. If the paper rises, it may affect
the printing quality or cause rough cut edges.
• Once the following step has been performed, the procedure can be started from step 7 the next time.
• Printing the second and subsequent times
• Printing after replacing with the same type of paper
1. Tap paper settings display area on Home screen of touch screen.
• If the Home screen does not appear, tap the Home button.