• Avoid jarring the printer a lot when replacing an ink tank. Handle the printer gently when
2. Pull forward handle part (A) of ink tank lock lever of color to replace while pressing button
3. Lift ink tank lock lever until it stops, and then push it down toward front.
• Check that the ink tank lock lever does not return.
4. Remove ink tank by grips (A), and then tap OK.
• Store the removed ink tank with ink remaining with the ink holes (A) facing up. Otherwise, ink
may leak and cause stains. Put the removed ink tank in a plastic bag and close the bag.