Removing the Lower Roll from the Roll Unit (Option)
Follow these steps to remove roll paper from the roll unit.
• If you need to cut a printed roll, select Feed/cut in the printer menu and cut the roll paper at the desired
"Specifying the Cutting Method for
1. Tap paper settings display area on Home screen of touch screen.
• If the Home screen does not appear, tap the Home button.
3. Tap Remove paper.
4. Check touch screen message and tap Yes.
The roll is rewound.
• If Manage remaining roll amount is set to Enable in the operation panel menu, a barcode is
printed on the leading edge of the roll paper.
Do not remove the roll before the barcode is printed. You will be unable to keep track of the
amount of roll paper left. (See
5. Using both hands, rotate roll holder in direction of arrow to rewind roll paper.
"Keeping Track of the Amount of Roll Paper