1. Remove any paper that has been fed.
• When using a roll, rewind it.
Removing the Upper Roll from the Printer
Removing the Lower Roll from the Roll Unit (Option)
• When using sheets, remove the sheet.
2. Clean inside top cover.
Cleaning Inside the Top Cover
3. Flick Home screen and tap Maintenance.
The Maintenance screen appears.
4. Tap Head replacement.
A confirmation message appears.
5. Tap Yes.
Ink begins being drawn in. When it finishes, instructions are displayed on the touch screen.
It takes about 5-6 minutes for ink to be drawn into the system.
Replacing print head
1. Open top cover.
The print head replacement procedure appears on the touch screen.
2. If the print head locking cover and print head lock lever are dirty, use a damp cloth that
you have wrung out completely to wipe them clean.