Initializing Network Settings
Follow the procedure below to initializing printer network settings.
Start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility.
Detected printers are listed.
2. Select printer to initialize settings.
Select the printer with Available displayed on Status.
3. Select Reset LAN settings on Printer menu.
The Confirm Printer Password screen appears.
For more on the password, refer to Administrator Password.
4. Enter password and click OK.
5. Click Yes on the displayed screen.
6. Click OK on the displayed screen.
The printer network settings are initialized.