Loading the Upper Roll on the Printer
Loading the Lower Roll on the Roll Unit (Option)
Loading Sheets in the Printer
• Always make sure the loaded paper matches the type of paper specified on the printer.
Adjustment cannot be completed correctly unless the loaded paper matches the settings.
2. Flick Home screen and tap Maintenance.
The Maintenance screen appears.
3. Tap Print head alignment.
4. Select and tap Auto (standard) or Auto (fine).
A confirmation message appears.
5. Tap Yes.
The paper source setting screen appears.
6. Select and tap paper source with loaded paper.
A test pattern is printed for adjustment.
Adjustment is now finished if you have printed on a roll or a sheet of A2 size or larger.
7. If you are printing on sheets smaller than A2 size, a confirmation message is shown on the
touch screen requesting that you continue printing.
Tap OK and follow the instructions on the touch screen.