After the Information dialog is displayed, under Roll Width, select the same paper width as that of the
paper roll loaded in the printer and click OK.
5. Determine by how much you want the image to exceed the size of the paper
Adjust Amount of Extension as needed.
When clicking on Borderless Setting, the Borderless Setting dialog box will appear.
Dragging the slide bar to the right will increase overflow, while dragging it to the left will reduce it.
The second position from the right is recommended for most cases.
• If the Amount of Extension slide bar is set to the far right position, the back of the paper may
come out stained.
6. Select a method for printing borderless
Place a checkmark next to Scale to fit Roll Paper Width in Borderless Printing Method.
7. Complete the setting process
Job will print to the entire roll width without a white border.
• If you choose a paper size not compatible with borderless printing, it will be replaced with a size
compatible with whole-surface borderless printing.
• If you place a checkmark next to the Borderless Printing option, the Page Layout and Print Centered
options in the Layout tab will be displayed in gray out and you will not be able to configure them.
• Depending on paper size, the length/width ratio of the paper may be different from that of the image,
making it impossible for the whole image to fit on the paper.
When this happens, crop the image with the application software to match paper size.