• Depending on the device you are using, entering the password is required to connect a
device to the printer via wireless LAN. Enter the password specified for the printer.
• If your Wi-Fi Direct compatible device is set to prioritize using Wi-Fi Direct and it is connecting
to the printer, the printer displays a confirmation screen asking if you allow the device to
connect to the printer.
Make sure the name on the touch screen is the same as that of your wireless communication
device and tap Yes.
Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
Follow the procedure below to change the printer setting to use wireless LAN.
1. Flick HOME screen and tap
2. Tap Change LAN.
3. Tap Activate wireless LAN.
If you do not use the printer over wireless LAN, select Activate wired LAN or Disable LAN.
Changing Direct Connection Setting
Change the settings for the direct connection following the procedure below.
Make sure printer is turned on.
2. Flick HOME screen and tap
3. Tap LAN settings.
4. Tap Other settings.
5. Tap Direct connection settings.
6. Change settings as necessary.
Printing Network Settings