3. Tap Paper settings.
4. Tap Type.
5. Tap media type of roll paper loaded in printer.
• Be sure to select the correct paper type. If this setting does not match the loaded paper, it may
cause feed errors and affect printing quality.
• For details on media types, see "Paper Information List." At the factory default settings, Plain
Paper is selected for the media type.
• When the release lever is operated, the settings automatically return to the last selected media
Using the Same Type of Paper Regularly
Configure this setting so that current media type settings will be automatically selected when you load the
same type of paper later.
1. Tap Device settings on Home screen of touch screen.
• If the Home screen does not appear, tap the Home button.
2. Tap Paper-related settings.
3. Tap Keep media type.
4. Tap Enable.