Loading Sheets in the Printer
Follow these steps to load sheets in the printer.
• Printing on sheets is supported only when using the Stand. However, paper that is up to 16.5 inches
(420 mm) in length can also be loaded even without using a Stand.
• Paper that is wrinkled or warped may jam. If necessary, straighten the paper and reload it.
• Load the paper straight. Loading paper askew will cause an error. (See "1317.")
• Before loading cut sheets, check whether or not the inside of the top cover or the output guide is soiled.
If these areas are dirty, we recommend cleaning them in advance. (See
• Store unused paper in the original package, away from high temperature, humidity, and direct sunlight.
1. Select sheets as the paper source.
• If a print job was received
Sheets are automatically selected, and the media type and size specified by the print job are
shown on the touch screen.
Tap OK and Load paper..
• If no print job was received
1. Tap paper settings display area on touch screen.
• If the Home screen does not appear, tap the Home button.
3. Tap Load paper. or Replace paper.
• If any paper has been advanced that will not be used, a message is shown requesting you to
"Cleaning Inside the Top