Receiving Printer Status by E-mail
You receive the printer status information such as the remaining ink level and the error from the printer.
• Specify the mail server settings in advance.
Setting Mail Server
• If you did not specify the date and time setting using the printer's operation panel, the date and time
may not be reflected on the sent e-mail. We recommended that you set the date and time setting using
the printer's operation panel.
For the date and time setting, see
• These functions can be set only when you are logged in administrator mode.
Specify the information settings by following the steps below.
Display printer status on web browser.
2. Select Device settings.
The menus appear.
3. Select Status notification e-mail.
4. Select Notification recipients.
The screen to register the destination appears.
5. Specify destination settings.
Up to 5 destinations can be registered by following the steps below.
1. Select number of destination.
2. Select Register.
3. Enter e-mail address, and then select printer status to send information.
4. Select OK.
The registration for destination is completed.
6. Select Device settings > Status notification e-mail > Retry settings.
7. Specify resending settings.
The number of resending can be specified by following the steps below.
1. Specify number of resending.
2. Specify interval of resending.
3. Select OK.