Cleaning the Roll Unit
About once a month, clean the roll unit to ensure optimal operation.
1. Remove any roll paper loaded in roll unit.
Removing the Lower Roll from the Roll Unit (Option)
2. Turn printer off.
Turning the Printer On and Off
3. Unplug power cord from outlet.
• Always turn off the printer and unplug the power cord before cleaning or maintenance.
Accidentally leaving the printer on poses a risk of injury if you touch moving parts inside the
4. Wipe away any residue and paper dust from areas (A, B) that come in contact with paper
with damp cloth that you have wrung out completely, and wipe dry with dry cloth.
• Never use flammable solvents such as alcohol, benzene, or thinner. If these substances come
into contact with electrical components inside the roll unit, there is a risk of fire or electrical shock.
5. Plug power cord into outlet.