What type of function is color calibration?
The Color Calibration function operates during printing to correct color differences caused by
differences between printers or by printer deterioration.
We recommend color calibration in the following situations.
• After initial printer installation
• When replacing the print head
• When you sense a change of color compared to previously
• When you want to coordinate color and print from multiple printers
• When the execution guide is displayed
Performing Color Calibration