9. Tap Start feeding.
The paper is now advanced.
10. Once paper feeding starts, you will need to do the following, based on the Manage
remaining roll amount setting and the barcode printed on rolls. (See
the Amount of Roll Paper
Barcodes Printer Operation After the Paper is Fed
Not printed A menu for selecting the media type and length appears on the
• Cut the edge of the roll using the Cut paper function if the edge is creased or soiled. (See
"Specifying the Cutting Method for
• When selecting the media type on the touch screen, make sure the media type set in the printer
driver and the media type loaded on the printer match.
• For details on media types that you can select, see "Paper Information List."
• Adjusting the printhead alignment with the type of paper to be used in printing may enhance
printing quality. (See
A menu for selecting the media type appears on the touch
Tap media type loaded.
The type and amount of paper left is automatically detected
based on the barcode printed on the roll.
There is no need to specify the type and length of the paper.
After tapping the media type loaded, enter the length of the pa-
per loaded on the touch screen.
"Automatic Adjustment to Straighten Lines and
"Keeping Track of