• Secure the left and right edges of the roll paper with tape within 1.97 inches (50 mm) of
the edges so that neither end of the roll paper lift up.
• When rewinding heavyweight paper, use strong adhesive tape to fasten it. Otherwise, a
rewinding problem may result.
• If you use a paper core narrower than the paper to be wound, adjust the position of the
holder stopper, so that there is a gap between the holder stopper and the paper.
5. Make sure the leading edge of the roll paper is not lifting up from the paper core, and if there
are places lifting up, tape in additional places so that the paper does not lift up.
6. Push roll holder downward, check that roll holder is not lifting up, and tap OK.
• If the roll holder lifts up, it may cause an error.
7. To stabilize operations when starting taking up, advance roll paper with operation panel and
wind roll paper approximately one revolution. (See
8. Push roll holder downward again, and check that roll holder is not lifting up.
"Feeding Roll Paper