6. Select roll paper width
If you selected a roll paper for Paper Source, set Roll Paper Width to the width of the roll paper
loaded in the printer.
7. Set the other items
Set the other items as necessary.
8. Complete the setup
When you print, the document is printed using oversize.
• When printing to oversized paper sizes, use paper that has the following necessary margins added to
the document size.
• Cut sheet: 6 mm or more added to width and 23 mm or more added to height of document size
• Roll paper: 6 mm or more added to width and 6 mm or more added to height of document size
• An oversized paper size cannot be used for the largest paper size that can be loaded in the printer.
• To set an oversized paper size for a non-standard paper size, register the paper size in the Paper
Size Options dialog box. An oversized paper size cannot be set for paper sizes that were set in the
Custom Size Settings dialog box.