Changing Settings Using Web Browser
You can check the printer status and change the printer settings using the web browser on your smartphone,
tablet, or computer.
To check the printer status and to change the printer settings, display "Remote UI" on the web browser.
• Remote UI is a software that enables you to perform operations, which are usually performed on the
printer's operation panel, using a Web browser over a network.
LAN connection with the printer is required to use Remote UI.
• You can use Remote UI on the following OS and the web browser.
• iOS device
OS: iOS 7.0 or later
Web browser: iOS standard Web browser (Mobile Safari)
• Android device
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Web browser: Android standard Web browser (Browser or Chrome)
• Mac OS device
OS: Mac OS X v.10.6 or later
Web browser: Safari 5.1 or later
• Windows device
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
Web browser: Internet Explorer 9 or later, Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118m or later, Mozilla Firefox
37.0.1 or later
Make sure printer is turned on.
2. Check printer's IP address.
Check the printer's IP address by following the steps below.
1. Flick HOME screen and tap
The menu screen appears.
2. Tap LAN settings.
3. Tap Confirm LAN settings.
4. Tap LAN setting list or WLAN setting list.
5. Tap Yes.
6. Check IPv4 address.