Selecting Menu for Prepare to transportation
1. If touch screen indicates to replace maintenance cartridge, replace maintenance
Replacing the Maintenance Cartridge
2. Flick Home screen and tap Maintenance.
The Maintenance screen appears.
3. Tap Prepare to transportation.
4. Select and tap transfer level.
Displays the confirmation screen.
5. Tap Yes.
The printer is now prepared for transfer.
When the preparation is finished, instructions appear on the touch screen.
Remove the ink tanks before packing the printer.
• If consumables must be replaced, a message appears on the touch screen, and preparation is
disabled. If the message appears, tap OK and contact your Canon dealer for assistance.
Removing Ink Tanks
1. Open left and right ink tank covers to remove all ink tanks.
Replacing Ink Tanks
2. Push down release lever (A) as shown as you gently return all ink tank lock levers to their