Using the Basket
By changing the following four items for the basket, which is a part of the optional Stand, you can use the
basket in various ways to suit your application.
• Length of basket arm
• Tilt of basket arm
• Attachment position of basket
• Length of basket
This section describes how to change the basket.
For specific examples of basket use, see
• When changing the position of the basket, first return the basket to a unwound state while pressing the
basket rewind button on the right end of the basket rod (tag side), and then make the change.
• If the basket rod (tag side) has come off the basket arm, attach it by inserting the projections on both
ends of the basket rod (tag side) into oval holes on the tip of the basket arm.
• When moving the printer, remove the basket.
• Do not apply excessive force to the basket. Doing so may damage the basket.
• If the cloth part of the basket becomes dirty, wipe off the dirt without washing. Washing it may affect the
performance of the basket.
Changing Length of basket arm
You can change the length of the basket arm in two steps.
To lengthen, expand the left/right basket arm in the direction of the arrow.
To shorten, contract the left/right basket arm in the opposite direction of the arrow.