The winding preparation is complete. When printing to the roll starts, the roll paper can be
• If Ready to print. appears on touch screen
1. Manually advance roll paper (See
for leading edge of roll paper to reach roll unit.
2. Hold center of leading edge of roll paper, align right edge of take-up spool paper core's right
edge and tape center to paper core while pulling on roll paper evenly.
• If winding with inward winding, you must pass the leading edge of the roll paper to the
back of the paper core and secure with tape. If this operation is difficult, you can also
remove the roll holder, push the roll paper into the back, reinstall the roll holder, and pass
the roll paper to the back of the paper core.
3. Align right edge of roll paper to right edge of paper core while pulling on roll paper evenly, and
secure with tape.
4. While making sure that roll paper is flat, secure left edge of roll paper to paper core with tape.
"Feeding Roll Paper
Manually.") or start printing, and wait