Replacing the Cutter Blade
Compatible cutter blade
For details on compatible cutter blade, see
Selecting Menu for cutter blade Replacement
1. Flick Home screen and tap Maintenance.
The Maintenance screen appears.
2. Tap Replace cutter blade unit.
A confirmation message appears.
3. Tap Yes.
The Carriage moves and after it stops moving, instructions appear on the touch screen.
• If you do not take action within 2 minutes, cutter blade replacement is canceled. In this case,
repeat the procedure.
Replacing cutter blade
1. Open top cover.
The cutter blade replacement procedure appears on the touch screen.
2. If cutter blade is dirty, use damp cloth that you have wrung out completely to wipe it clean.
• Never touch the linear scale (A), carriage shaft (B), or ink tube stabilizer (C). Touching may