A confirmation message appears.
• If you do not execute Auto (fine), a confirmation message prompting you to execute Auto (fine)
In this case, tap Yes and execute Auto (fine).
5. Tap Yes.
The paper source setting screen appears.
6. Select and tap paper source with loaded paper.
A test pattern is printed for adjustment.
7. Tap D-1.
8. Examine adjustment test pattern D-1 and determine the number with straight lines.
A. Example with straight lines
B. Example with misaligned lines
• If two patterns seem equally good and you cannot decide which one is better, choose an
For example, choose 11 if you cannot decide whether pattern 10 or 12 is better.
9. Tap confirmed number.
10. Repeat steps 7–9 to specify adjustment value for D-2 to D-35.
Note that D-6, D-12, D-18, D-24, and D-30 cannot be configured.
11. Tap OK.
The adjustment value is now registered, and adjustment is complete.