4. Make your selection in Output Method.
Perform printing while saving the print job on the temporary storage area of the printer's hard disk.
Save in Job Box
Save print jobs on the permanent storage area of the printer's hard disk. Selecting this does not
If you choose Save in Job Box, also specify the destination personal box in the Job Box list.
Print after reception is complete
This option is available in combination with Print. You can prevent degradation of print quality that
occurs when receiving a print job is interrupted and printing is aborted in the middle.
• Click Acquire Job Box Name to display personal box names in the Job Box list, as acquired
from the printer.
5. In Name of data to be saved, specify how to name saved print jobs.
To use the file name, select Use file name.
Otherwise select Enter name and enter a name in Name.
6. Click OK to close Output Method dialog box.
Configuring Printer Driver (Mac OS)
1. Open printer properties dialog.
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window