Performing/Changing Wireless LAN Settings
Follow the procedure below to perform/change wireless LAN settings.
• Enable cableless setup before performing printer setup. (Not required if you change the IP address.)
For details, search for "NR049" on your printer's online manual and see the page shown.
• For some models, you can perform network setup for a USB connected printer using IJ Network Device
Setup Utility. Select USB on Switch IPv4/IPv6/USB under the View menu to display printers.
Start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility.
Detected printers are listed.
2. Select printer to perform/change settings from printer list.
Select the printer with Wireless LAN displayed on Connection Method and the setting other than
Unknown or Setup Completed displayed on Status to perform settings.
To perform setup for a USB connected printer, select USB from the pulldown menu on the toolbar and
select the printer with Wireless LAN displayed on Connection Method.
3. Select Protocol Settings... on Printer menu.
The Confirm Printer Password screen appears.
For more on the password, refer to Administrator Password.
• Clicking the
4. Enter password and click OK.
The Protocol Settings screen appears.
5. Perform/change settings.
You can switch the screen between IPv4 and IPv6. Click the tab to switch the protocol.
• IPv4/IPv6 settings
icon allows you to perform/change settings.