Line thickness is not uniform
Is Fast Graphic Process set to On in the Windows printer driver Special Settings dialog
Access the printer driver Properties dialog box from Print in the File menu of the source application, and follow
these steps to print.
1. Deselect Preview before printing in the Main sheet.
2. Deselect Page Layout in the Layout sheet.
3. Click the Special Settings button in the Layout sheet, and then set Fast Graphic Process to Off in the
Special Settings dialog box that opens.
Is the media type specified in the printer driver the same as the media type loaded in the
Load the printer with the media type specified in the printer driver.
Loading the Upper Roll on the Printer
Loading Sheets in the Printer
Follow the steps below to match the media type in the printer driver to the media type loaded in the printer.
1. To stop printing, press the Stop button.
2. Reset the media type in the printer driver, and then print.
Adjust the position of the print head
For detailed printing of small text or fine lines on glossy or semi-gloss photo paper or proof paper, set the print
head to the optimal height and then adjust the position of the print head.
Adjusting the Print Head
• Setting a lower value for Paper Thickness (Head Height) in the touch screen menu may resolve the
Troubleshooting Paper Abrasion and Blurry Images