6. Complete the setup
When printing is executed, a drapery or banner can be printed according to the roll.
Enlarge and print
1. Register user-defined paper
Register both the actual desired print size (user-defined paper 1) and original document size created
in application (user-defined document size 2) in the
• Please set user-defined paper 2 to the same aspect ration as user-defined paper 1. If the
aspect ratio differs, the enlarged image may not turn out to be the expected size.
After creating user-defined paper 1, if user-defined paper 2 is created after checking Fix the
Ratio of the Width to Height, settings can be set to the same aspect ratio.
Also set user-defined paper 2 to a size that doesn't exceed the maximum size supported by the
For example, when printing on paper 600mm wide and 3,000mm long, use the following
(when setting length to 1/6 the user-defined paper)
• User-defined paper 1: Width600mm, Height3,000mm
• User-defined paper 2: Width100mm, Height500mm
2. Create original document in application software
Use registered user-defined paper 2 to create original document in application software.
3. Open printer driver settings screen
4. Select Paper Size
Select registered user-defined paper 1 from Custom Paper Size in Page Setup tab's Page Size.
5. Complete the setup
When you print, the hanging or horizontal banner is printed by using the user-defined size.
• Maximum printable length is 18.0m. In the event the enlarged length exceeds 18.0m, the part of the
image exceeding the length will not be printed.
• If printing cannot be performed correctly, you may be able to improve printing by using Special
Settings on the Layout tab to change FineZoom Settings to Yes.
under the Page Setup tab.