Automatic Banding Adjustment
If printed images are affected by banding in different colors across the sheet, execute Adjust print quality
for automatic adjustment of the paper feed amount.
The printer prints and reads a test pattern for automatic adjustment of the feed amount.
• When using highly transparent media, use manual adjustment.
Manual Banding Adjustment
• We recommend executing the adjustment if you have changed the paper type or paper size.
• Always check the Set priority values.
Selecting Feed Amount Adjustment Method
• If additional fine-tuning is necessary, execute Paper feed fine adjustment.
Fine-Tuning Paper Feed Amount
• Use Adjust feed length to ensure that lines in CAD drawings are printed at exactly the right length.
Adjusting Line Length
• This may take some time, depending on the type of paper.
Items to Prepare
When Using Rolls
An unused roll at least 254.0 mm (10.00 in) wide
When Using Sheets Two sheets of unused paper of at least A4/Letter size (or one sheet when using A2 or larger)
Follow the procedure below to adjust.
1. Load paper.
Loading Rolls on the Roll Holder
Loading the Upper Roll on the Printer
Loading Sheets in the Printer
2. Flick HOME screen and tap
3. Tap Paper feed adjustment.
4. Tap Adjust print quality.
5. Tap Auto.