Loading ink tank (5.4 fl oz (160 ml) / 11.2 fl oz (330 ml))
1. Before opening the pouch, tilt the ink tank to the left and right gently seven or eight times.
• Do not remove and agitate an ink tank that has already been installed in the printer. Ink may
• Failure to agitate the ink tank may cause the ink components to precipitate and may affect
• If the ink tank is at a low temperature, allow it to warm up to room temperature before installing.
2. Open the pouch and remove the ink tank.
• Never touch the ink holes (A) or the metal contacts (B). This may cause stains, damage the ink
tank, and affect printing quality.