After the Information dialog is displayed, under Roll Width, select the same paper width as that of the
paper roll loaded in the printer and click OK.
5. Determine by how much you want the image to exceed the size of the paper
Adjust Amount of Extension as needed.
When clicking on Borderless Setting, the Borderless Setting dialog box will appear.
Dragging the slide bar to the right will increase overflow, while dragging it to the left will reduce it.
The second position from the right is recommended for most cases.
• If the Amount of Extension slide bar is set to the far right position, the back of the paper may
come out stained.
6. Select a method for printing borderless
In the Borderless Printing Method tab, place a checkmark next to the Fit Paper Size option.
If the size of the document is different from the size of the paper you want to print on, select the paper
size you want to print on from Printer Paper Size.
7. Complete the setting process
If you print now, the document will be printed without margins to fit the paper size.
• If you choose a paper size not compatible with borderless printing, it will be replaced with a size
compatible with whole-surface borderless printing.
• If you place a checkmark next to the Borderless Printing option, the Page Layout and Print Centered
options in the Layout tab will be displayed in gray out and you will not be able to configure them.