2. Select as described below:
• If you are using Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012
R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2, select the printer icon, click Print
server properties, and select the Drivers tab.
• If you are using Windows Vista, press the Alt key, and from the displayed File menu, select
Run as administrator -> Server Properties..., and select the Drivers tab.
• If you are using Windows Server 2008 from the File menu, open Server Properties, and
select the Drivers tab.
3. Click Add....
4. When the Add Printer Driver Wizard window is displayed, click Next.
5. If the print server has a 32-bit architecture, select x64. If the print server has a 64-bit architecture,
select x86. Then click Next.
6. Click Have Disk....
7. In the Install From Disk window, open the "Driver" folder of the downloaded printer driver, specify
the "inf" file, and click OK.
8. Select the printer to be used, and click Next.
• If an error message is displayed, select the other printer.
9. Click Finish
The setup on the print server system is complete. Next, set up the client systems.
6. On the client, open Explorer, and double-click the icon of the printer to be shared
7. Follow the window instructions, and install the printer driver
The setup on the client system is complete.
Even when you perform the setup on a different client, follow the same steps 6 and 7.