Edit in PosterArtist and print
Word processing and spreadsheet software documents and web browser screens, etc. can be edited a print
from PosterArtist Lite.
The following explains the procedure for editing original documents made in multiple application software in
PosterArtist Lite and printing in a poster layout.
Printer Driver Settings Screen
2. Select edit in PosterArtist
Check Page Layout in the Layout tab and select Edit Using PosterArtist from the pull-down menu.
• Edit Using PosterArtist may not be available for use depending on the usage environment.
3. Start up PosterArtist Lite
When printing is executed, PosterArtist Lite starts up and PageCapture window opens.
4. Select page to get in PosterArtist Lite
5. Edit page in PosterArtist Lite
Image editing and sorting is implemented in PosterArtist Lite.
By repeating steps 1 through 4 without closing the PosterArtist Lite window, documents made in
multiple application software can be arranged on one page.
After editing is complete, please print from PosterArtist Lite menu.