Auto maintenance settings
Select this setting item from Device settings.
• The administrator password is required to change settings if it is enabled for changing settings using
the operation panel.
• Auto nozzle check
Enables/Disables automatic nozzle checking. You can also select the page interval to perform automatic
• Nozzle check error display
Enables/Disables displaying the nozzle check error.
• System cleaning frequency
Specifies the frequency of automatic system cleaning.
• To maintain print quality, we recommend you select Short if you use the printer at a higher place.
• Print pattern after new head
Selects whether you print an adjustment pattern after replacing the print head.