Specifying the Paper Length
When changing the length of paper after the paper has been advanced, specify the length as follows.
• Specify the roll paper length when you have set Manage remaining roll amount to Enable. (See
"Keeping Track of the Amount of Roll Paper
1. Tap paper settings display area on Home screen of touch screen.
• If the Home screen does not appear, tap the Home button.
2. Tap paper feed slot where paper whose length you want to change is loaded.
3. Tap Paper settings.
4. Tap Length.
5. Enter roll paper length.
Specify the roll length as follows.
1. Tap the gray numerical input field.
2. Tap the keypad appearing on the touch screen, enter the roll paper length, and then tap OK.
3. Check the entered length and tap OK.