noise is distracting, try moving the paper over slightly to the left or right (up to 0.039 in / 1 mm)
while keeping it parallel to the paper alignment line.
• The suction remains on for about 30 seconds during loading. If you cannot finish loading a sheet
during this time, pull the sheet away and reinsert it to start the suction again.
4. Lower release lever and close top cover.
• If a print job was received
Tap OK to feed the paper and begin printing.
• If no print job was received
A menu for selecting the media type appears.
Select the media type loaded and tap OK.
The printer now starts feeding the paper.
• For details on media types that you can select, see "Paper Information List."