Reinstalling the Printer
The basic workflow for reinstalling the printer is as follows.
For detailed instructions, see the Setup Guide.
Assemble the stand
1. Referring to the Printer Stand Setup Guide, assemble the Stand.
• The Stand must be assembled by at least two people on a flat surface. Attempting assembly by
yourself poses a risk of injury or bending the Stand.
• When assembling the Stand, lock the casters. In addition, always unlock the casters before
moving the assembled Stand. Attempting to move the stand when the casters are locked poses
a risk of injury or damage to the location site.
Install the printer
1. Mount the printer on the assembled Stand and tighten the screws firmly.
• Moving the printer requires at least six people, holding it on both sides. Be careful to avoid back
strain and other injuries.
• When carrying the printer, hold it securely by the carrying grips on the bottom left, right, and
rear. The printer may be unsteady if you hold it at other positions, which poses a risk of injury
from dropping the printer.