With Pinching Prevention Function Model
After replacing or disconnecting the power
window main switch, make sure to execute to
the initial setting, (to have the door glass
closed position learned) refer to "Power
Window Main Switch Initialization (Pinching
Prevention Function Model)".
1) Remove driver side door trim referring to step 1) to
3) of "Front Door Glass Removal and Installation".
2) Remove power window main switch from door trim.
3) Connect 12 V battery positive (+) terminal to terminal
"IG" and "B" of power window main switch and its
negative (–) terminal to terminal "E" of power window
4) Check for continuity between terminals as shown
If check result is not as specified, replace power
window main switch.
Glass / Windows / Mirrors:
[B]: Driver side window switch position