1) Check to make sure that all doors are closed.
2) Open driver side door window glass and door.
3) Check to make sure that ignition key is not inserted
in ignition key cylinder. If it is, remove it.
4) Perform "Key Indicator Light Check".
5) Close driver side door and within 15 seconds after
that, perform Steps a) through e) described below.
a) Insert ignition key (1) in ignition key cylinder (2).
b) Remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder.
c) Repeat Steps a) and b) twice.
d) Insert ignition key in ignition key cylinder.
e) Push driver side door request switch (3) 4 times.
At the end of Step e), buzzer sounds 4 times to
inform that trouble diagnosis mode has started.
Keyless Start System:
6) Read flashing pattern of key indicator light (1) which
represents DTC as shown in example below and
write it down. When more than 2 DTCs are stored in
memory, flashing for each DTC is repeated three
times starting with the smallest DTC number in
Go to "No DTC Detection After Performing
DTC Check" in case that any DTC is detected
after performing the procedure mentioned
[A]: DTC No. 12 (Normal)
[B]: DTC No. 52
H: Key indicator light turned ON
L: Key indicator light turned OFF
7) After completing the check, remove ignition key from
ignition key cylinder.
a: 0.3 seconds
b: 1.0 second
c: 3.0 seconds