5) Disconnect connectors from BCM and junction
6) Detach wiring harness clamp from junction block.
Reverse removal procedure for installation, noting
• Connect connectors securely.
• Enable air bag system referring to "Enabling Air Bag
System in Section 8B".
• With keyless entry system (other than keyless start
model), if BCM is replaced, register transmitter code
into BCM, referring to "Programming Transmitter
Code for Keyless Entry System (Other than Keyless
Start Model) in Section 9F".
Security Alarm Mode Selection Procedure (If
Security alarm mode can be selected by performing the
1) Confirm that all doors are closed, all doors are
unlocked and ignition key is inserted in ignition key
2) Remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder.
3) Perform Step a) through e) described below within
a) Insert ignition key (1) in ignition key cylinder (2).
b) Remove ignition key from ignition key cylinder.
c) Repeat Step a) and b) twice.
d) Insert ignition key in ignition key cylinder.
e) Push lock side (3) of driver side manual lock
switch (4) 3 times.
SUZUKI scan tool
This kit includes following
items. 1. Tech 2, 2. PCMCIA
card, 3. DLC cable, 4. SAE
16/19 adapter, 5. Cigarette
cable, 6. DLC loop back
adapter, 7. Battery power
cable, 8. RS232 cable, 9.
RS232 adapter, 10. RS232
loop back connector, 11.
Storage case, 12.
Outside Air Temperature Sensor Removal and
For removal and installation, refer to "Outside Air
Temperature Sensor Removal and Installation (If
Equipped) in Section 9C".
Outside Air Temperature Sensor Inspection
For inspection, refer to "Outside Air Temperature Sensor
Inspection (If Equipped) in Section 9C".
Special Tools and Equipment
Body Electrical Control System:
4) When Step 3) is completed, the mode changes to
the next one automatically. The warning buzzer
(located in BCM) sounds by the number of specified
for each mode as follows.
• Changed from A mode to B mode: Buzzer sounds
• Changed from B mode to A mode: Buzzer sounds