Channel Job About DCAs
Use the Channel Strip section to control the DCAs.
• Level adjustment: fader ......................... You can adjust the level of the channels assigned to
• Toggling between on and mute:
[ON] key ..................... .......................... When you press an [ON] key in the Channel Strip
• Cue monitoring: [CUE] key .................. When you press a [CUE] key in the Channel Strip
that DCA while preserving the relative level
differences among the channels. The input faders
will not operate at this time.
section to make the key indicator go dark, the
channels assigned to that DCA will be muted (the
same state as when the faders are lowered to the
–∞ dB position).
section to make the key indicator light, the [CUE]
keys for the channels assigned to that DCA will
blink, and cue monitoring will be enabled. For more
information about cue, refer to
"Using the Cue
DCA Roll-out function
All channels assigned to a DCA can be temporarily recalled (rolled out) to other bays and controlled
You can use the PREFERENCES setting to change how the channels will be rolled out
■ DCA ROLL-OUT operation
Press the [DCA] key on the top panel to select the DCA layer.
Press the [SEL] key for the DCA you want to roll out.
The corresponding channels will be rolled out on the panel according to the DCA ROLL-OUT
setting in PREFERENCES.
To exit from ROLL-OUT mode, select a different bank, press the [HOME] key, or
press the [SEL] key again for the same DCA.
• You cannot turn Roll-out mode on while operating a DCA (for example, while assigning
channels or editing the group name).
• If the number of channels assigned to a DCA exceeds the number of faders in the block (that
is a roll-out target), you will be unable to control extra channels.
RIVAGE PM10 Operation Manual