Channel Job About DCAs
The RIVAGE PM10 system features 24 DCAs that enable you to control the level of multiple
channels simultaneously. It includes the following features:
• DCA1–24 can be used for all input channels and all output channels.
• Both input channels and output channels can be assigned to the same group at the same time.
• All channels assigned to a DCA can be cued simultaneously.
• You can monitor the corresponding DCA at unity gain (which is equivalent to the level obtained
when the DCA fader is set to 0 dB).
• All channels assigned to a DCA can be temporarily recalled (rolled out) on the panel and
controlled individually (DCA ROLL-OUT).
Assigning channels to a DCA
There are two ways to assign a channel to a DCA.
• You can select a specific DCA first and then specify the channels to be assigned to the group, or
• You can select specific channel and then specify a DCA to which it should be assigned.
DCA settings are saved as part of the scene.
■ Selecting the channels that will belong to a specific DCA
Press the CH JOB button on the menu bar, and then select DCA ASSIGN.
The DCA/MUTE ASSIGN window (ALL DCA tab) opens.
DCA/MUTE ASSIGN window (ALL DCA)
Use these tabs to select the 1CH, ALL DCA, or ALL MUTE window.
RIVAGE PM10 Operation Manual