TALKBACK ASSIGN popup window
Bus selection buttons
Select the bus as the signal destination from the following options:
• MX(MIX) 1–72 ............. Output signals of MIX bus 1–72 output signal
• MT(MATRIX)1–36...... Output signals of MATRIX bus 1–36
• ST A L–ST B R .............. Output signals of STEREO A L–STEREO B R
SET BY SEL button
If this button is on, you'll be able to add a bus by using the corresponding [SEL] key.
CLEAR ALL button
Press this button to clear all selections.
Press this button to close the popup window and return to the previous screen.
Select the bus(es) or output jack(s) as the destination of the talkback signal
(multiple selections are allowed).
When you finish making settings, press the CLOSE button to close the popup
Repeat steps 6–8 to assign the buses to other DEFINE buttons, as needed.
Select a DEFINE that you want to use for talkback, using DEFINE buttons in the
TALK GROUPS field on the MONITOR screen or in the TALK GROUPS field in the
TALKBACK SETTINGS popup window.
To enable talkback, press the TALKBACK ON button to turn it on.
The TALKBACK ON button will alternately turn on or off each time you press the button
While talkback is on, signals from the TALKBACK jack and the selected INPUT jack will be
output to the destination buses.
• You can also assign talkback on/off or an ASSIGN change to a USER DEFINED key. In this
case, you can select either a Latch operation or an Unlatch operation (the function will be
enabled only while you continue holding down the key)
• You can also use the DIMMER ON TALKBACK function to attenuate the monitor level of the
non-talkback signals while talkback is on
RIVAGE PM10 Operation Manual