Recording 2-track USB recorder
2 3 5
Indicates the playable audio files and the folders that are saved in the selected folder of the USB
flash drive. The row with the blue background in the center of the list indicates the song file/
folder that is selected for operations.
A symbol indicating whether the file is playing or paused is shown at the left edge of the title
Indicates the file number in the title list.
If there is a folder at a lower level, a folder icon is shown at the track number position.
You can move to the lower level by pressing the folder icon.
PLAY check symbol
Enables you to select multiple files that will be played back consecutively.
Use the screen encoder to switch the current song. (The title list will scroll up or down.)
NOW PLAYING button
If this button is on, the currently-playing song will always be selected in the list (with the blue
MOVE UP/MOVE DOWN buttons
Change the order of the selected song in the list.
Display switch buttons
Toggles between the SONG TITLE display and the FILE NAME display in the list.
SAVE LIST button
Saves the order of the current title list and PLAY check symbol settings as a playlist.
Loads the playlist that was saved most recently. Use this button to revert the current playlist
you are editing back to the previous state.
You can use the change directory button on screen and the folder icon in the
NO. column to view a content list of the folder that includes the desired file.
If the directory of the USB flash drive is displayed, you can navigate as follows:
• Upper level ....................Press this button to move up to the directory that is one level higher
than the current directory.
• Subdirectory .................Press this button to move to that sub-directory.
• If you select a folder in this way, that folder will automatically be selected as the recording
• The folders that can be selected are restricted to the SONGS folder inside the YPE folder, and
folders located below the SONGS folder.
• The RIVAGE PM10 system can recognize a file name that is a maximum of 64 single-byte
characters. If the file name is longer than this, the desired file may not play correctly.
• A maximum of 300 songs can be managed in a single directory. A maximum of 64
subdirectories can be managed.
RIVAGE PM10 Operation Manual